While I was visiting, I set her up with a LifeLock subscription. I also signed my wife and I, and our kids up for a sibscription. I want to make sure that no one using any of our identies. LifeLock does a few things for you
- Sets up fraud alerts with the credit reporting agencies, and every 90 days.
- Requests that subscribers names are removed from pre-approved credit offers
- Requests that credit reports are sent every year.
- Helps to contact banks if your wallet is lost or stolen
- Helps to detect identity theft.
- Will hire lawyers if you are ever a victim of identity theft
Most of those things you can do yourself. I figure that paying LifeLock to do it for you, reduces the the things that I need to keep track of.